A common scenario when starting a new website is setting up a database, ORM mapper, some kind of dependency injection, a user/login system etc. This can be a lot of work.
I created a NuGet package which does all this for you, but only comes in one flavor :)
Using this NuGet package you get:
- Unity as IoC container (for dependency injection)
- Entity Framework as ORM (code first variant)
- SQL CE database (can be changed to SQL Express / 2008 / 2005 by modifying the connectionstring in the web.config file)
- Web security using the default ASP.Net Membership and Role model
- All of the above working nicely together
How to use this package?
Create a new EMPTY MVC 3 Web Project with Razor views.
Delete the following files:
Install quickstart.mvc3.unity.ef.holyprinwebsecurity using NuGet
Hit F5 and run the application!
Default login is: Admin / admin123
This can be found in the WebSecurityDbInitializer.cs
This package builds upon:
Web Security using Holyprin: